Whether you are the principal in a large mining or construction project, a subcontractor or a domestic owner or builder, Pragma Legal can assist you.
The most common disputes in construction relate to:
- Timing and delay;
- Payment; and/or
Pragma Legal can help you to identify, prevent, manage and minimize your risks and exposure. Whether it is in drafting and negotiating terms in your contract or it is in relation to a dispute during the life or after the contract, we can provide you with strategic advice and methods to mitigate loss.
Pragma Legal can assist you to cost effectively and efficiently resolve any dispute. We have experience in arbitration, mediation, expert determination, adjudication and conciliation and in Courts and tribunals relating to construction related disputes.
Pragma Legal will normally accept instructions from all clients in relation to:
- Contract negotiation;
- Advice on obligations under the Construction Contracts Act;
- Advice and representation in dispute resolution – adjudication, mediation, arbitration and expert determination;
- Advice and representation in resolving disputes – either at the Building Commission, State Administrative Tribunal, Magistrates, District or Supreme Courts of Western Australia;
- Payment disputes and rapid adjudication;
- Extension of time;
- Defect liability;
- Liquidated damages;
- Home Building disputes; and
- Briefing experts
Please call us to obtain strategic advice and methods to resolve your dispute and minimize your risk.
If you wish to make an initial enquiry, please book an initial 30 minute meeting by clicking below.